HUSBAND DIES IN FIRE – Monday August 12 2013

– A woman tried in vain to save her husband from a fatal house fire in Victoria’s south-east on Saturday night.
The arson squad has launched an investigation after the fire, which began in the kitchen of the north Wonthaggi house at 9:30pm.
When the fire started, the woman fled the house to call emergency services.
After realising her husband was still in the bedroom, she tried to go back into the Gordon Street home, but the thickness of the smoke blocked her, a CFA spokesman said.
Fire brigades put out the blaze and rescued the man from the bedroom. They began CPR on him until paramedics arrived but were unable to revive him.
A CFA spokesman said the man’s death was caused by smoke inhalation – Herald Sun

Advertisements

About Jumpin' Jack Cash

Crimewave2014@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Arson and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s